City Will Lose At Villa

Big Dave Watson said:
To all the Gobshites who slagged me off on this thread (you know who you are) especially smartarse 'Sky Blue' :

Villa 1 City 0

Typical City proved me right.

Just remember next time that its all about opinions and if an opinion happens to differ from that of the eternal optomists it is still an opinion and doesnt have to meet with howls of derision.

Enough said.

Oh, and dont bother with childish ripostes because I wont be returning to this thread now I have made my point.

You got lucky, a bit like Villa........failed miserably with this one though eh (posted after the Poznan defeat).

Big Dave Watson said:
tremendous.

So thats 4th consecutive defeat to come at the weekend..

..and the 5th next Wednesday...

.and, yes, go ahead and slag me off you 'in denial' happy clappers because I dont care. I called this after the bubble burst against Arsenal. Going nowhere with this bunch of gutless and spineless clowns playing for the club. I ont be responding to any childish comments so good luck.

Sky Blue said:
Big Dave Watson said:
To all the Gobshites who slagged me off on this thread (you know who you are) especially smartarse 'Sky Blue' :

Villa 1 City 0

Typical City proved me right.

Just remember next time that its all about opinions and if an opinion happens to differ from that of the eternal optomists it is still an opinion and doesnt have to meet with howls of derision.

Enough said.

Oh, and dont bother with childish ripostes because I wont be returning to this thread now I have made my point.

You got lucky, a bit like Villa........failed miserably with this one though eh (posted after the Poznan defeat).

Big Dave Watson said:
tremendous.

So thats 4th consecutive defeat to come at the weekend..

..and the 5th next Wednesday...

.and, yes, go ahead and slag me off you 'in denial' happy clappers because I dont care. I called this after the bubble burst against Arsenal. Going nowhere with this bunch of gutless and spineless clowns playing for the club. I ont be responding to any childish comments so good luck.

he`s consistent if nothing else

lionheart said:
...according to that unbiased expert, Paul Parker...discuss.

Upset of the weekend: Aston Villa v Manchester City

I'll continue on the same theme here and say Bent's Villa could spring a surprise against City. Villa were very good against Birmingham last Sunday but they had two strikers - Gabriel Agbonlahor and John Carew - who had not scored a Premier League goal between them all season and didn't look like breaking their duck.

Sad to say it, but Agbonlahor is so bereft of confidence he looks like a park player. If he is still considered a contender for the England squad then we might as well pick Bobby Charlton.

Houllier has blooded plenty of youngsters, and I think he needs to give Nathan Delfouneso his chance up front instead of Agbonlahor, Carew and Emile Heskey. He has the pace to get in behind and looks an ideal foil for Bent - they could cause City some real problems.

City have their own new striker in Edin Dzeko, and he looked impressive on his debut against Wolves. However, both he and Carlos Tevez need to play through the middle, and that will mean Roberto Mancini must have the courage to play 4-4-2 and drop one of his three central midfielders.

Got is spot on in fairness

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.