City Will Lose At Villa

lionheart said:
Big Dave Watson should really change his name to something more appropriate like Big Girls Blouse, perhaps. He is an embarrassment to the real man.

and who appointed you as the prediction police you cock?

u have to go into every game thinking u will win, otherwise whats the point! you think you will win and thats half the battle won. u think you are going to lose u may as well be spurs at old trafford and bend over!

I think it will be a goal-fest. We are full of goals at the moment and leaky as hell at the back. I cannot for the life of me see us failing to get at least 3 or 4, nor can I see us keeping anything like a clean sheet.

5-3 City. You heard it here first.

The Fixer said:
Fcuk all this villa this that and the other just cos they signed darren fcuking 1 assist all season bent yes he scores a few but imo he's being over hyped.

We will suffocate them in midfield silva will dominate the ball, edin and carlos both to bag today. Bent won't get a sniff bobby will see to that.

Villa 0 city 2

This. This. This.

Fuckin' sick of hearing about this new 'Messiah' that's going to fire Villa up the table.

We smashed them 4-0 last time, totally out classed them. They sign a consistent striker, and now they're favourites? Absolute joke.
We're going to win, I know it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.