city will not win league

We're far away from winning the title, I personally thought it was an utterly ludicrous statement to make in the first place. Mancini was deffo setting himself up to fall with the comment. In my opinion, of course.

I believe that at the end of this season,CITY will be on a rank better than SPUR,last match SPUR were silenced, Rednap looked very angry and very disappointed,by CITY.

He said that the CITY way is so far, yes, what they could do was 0-0 at their home to the team they think their way is so far.

Hence,their way to win is longer than CITY"s way.

I was quite satisfied with our performance on Saturday, bearing in mind the circumstances (first game back, playing away, Spurs up for it against us as usual, etc).

But it is interesting to note Harry's words:

"They'll find it more difficult to win games if they set up as defensively as they did against us...

I was more concerned when Adebayor came on late in the game."

I don't think Harry is clever enough to be playing mind games. He calls it the way he sees it. And I have to agree with this. Our defensive approach was excusable on Saturday bearing in mind the circumstances, but as we settle down we must start to be MUCH more positive and attacking... something we have not really done much so far under Mancini. That has got to change if we are to do really well this year.

It's no use going into games with an approach of "let's try to nullify the opposition as much as we can and then nick a goal at the end". We have to start out on the front foot, taking the game to the opposition.

Yeah arry mancini never sets out to win.

In 2006–2007, Mancini guided Inter to a second successive league title as they amassed a record-breaking total of 97 points, which is an Italian football record and until the season 2009–10 was a European record, too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.