city will not win league

I only watched a dodgy stream but my oppinion of the match was this. First half we got battered to fuck and the players espeacialy Hart did great under all that preasure. Second half We came out stronger and got better and better as the half went on (AJ coming on being a tipping point).

In fact towards the end of the game i would say spurs resorted to route one football and time wasting. As we were putting them under preasure and looking to nick a goal at the end and get the win. While they looked happy to take the draw.

Now thats not a bad showing for a team thats barley been togethor for a week or two. Versus a very good established spurs side thats been playing togethor for a good while and they were at home.

Challenger1978 said:
I only watched a dodgy stream but my oppinion of the match was this. First half we got battered to fuck and the players espeacialy Hart did great under all that preasure. Second half We came out stronger and got better and better as the half went on (AJ coming on being a tipping point).

In fact towards the end of the game i would say spurs resorted to route one football and time wasting. As we were putting them under preasure and looking to nick a goal at the end and get the win. While they looked happy to take the draw.

Now thats not a bad showing for a team thats barley been togethor for a week or two. Versus a very good established spurs side thats been playing togethor for a good while and they were at home.
sounds about right to me.

Sabster said:
bcliffe145 said:
Its from "goal.com"..... enough said.

you are an idiot

How can you say that????? goal.com are so full of crap saying we wont win the league, with just 1 game played!!!.... the season has just started. We may not win it but I will "ALWAYS" back us to ;-). CTID always has been, always will be.

In my opinion City is the best from all the teams who play in Europa League and its favourite to win it.
Anyway City's place is in Champions League and I think Timisoara don't have any chance against City. (Is another level, totaly different, how ever you look)
I don't understand why Mancini still playing with Wright-Philips ( is 000000 ) when you have Adam Johnson ( great player ). Same to Capello, you have Joe Hart, you have Johnson, WTF ?????????

bcliffe145 said:
Sabster said:
you are an idiot

How can you say that????? goal.com are so full of crap saying we wont win the league, with just 1 game played!!!.... the season has just started. We may not win it but I will "ALWAYS" back us to ;-). CTID always has been, always will be.

That article was just taken from another newspaper, as goal.com does with most articles.

However on their occasional "specials" they are generally fair to city.

chris63 said:
Arry reckons we will struggle to make top 4

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2010/08/16/2072639/tottenham-hotspur-boss-harry-redknapp-manchester-city-will" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2 ... -city-will</a>

shock fucking horror

I've not meet a City fan that honestly thinks we will. I'm usually over optomistic and the most I'd stretch to is that we have an outside chance. The media run a story one day saying we might win the league then the very next day call the City fans daft for getting caried away, it's like some weird kind of bipolar.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.