City will play in Hong Kong this summer

Jumanji said:
Where is Silva?

tumblr_mps0aq0buy1qem1fio1_500.jpg

tumblr_mq7i4lN67p1qem1fio1_500.jpg

Martin Blackburn ‏@SunMartinB 4h
Negredo, jovetic and navas due on same flight as tottenham. Around 1.30pm local time #MCFC.

Martin Blackburn ‏@SunMartinB 1h
#mcfc expecting pellegrini to land in HK late afternoon tues - so shld take open training in the evening and be in charge weds v s china

And yes silva arriving on the early aft flight from england with the 3 new boys, txiki and....the spurs squad #MCFC

I would have thought that Pellegrini would have needed more time at home with his family? Poor guy.<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:34 am --<br /><br />
BlueDejong said:
And yes silva arriving on the early aft flight from england with the 3 new boys, txiki and....the spurs squad #MCFC
[/quote]

Txiki delivers Bale to City's training camp.

TonyM said:
I would have thought that Pellegrini would have needed more time at home with his family? Poor guy.

-- Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:34 am --

BlueDejong said:

Txiki delivers Bale to City's training camp.[/quote]

No, mate. Kidd confirmed.

BlueDejong said:
Martin Blackburn ‏@SunMartinB 4h
Negredo, jovetic and navas due on same flight as tottenham. Around 1.30pm local time #MCFC.

#mcfc expecting pellegrini to land in HK late afternoon tues - so shld take open training in the evening and be in charge weds v s china

Our 3 new boys are already there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.