City will play in Hong Kong this summer

e purchased via cityline site advertised by barclays premier league site and Tottenham and Sunderland OS. Didn't want to wait or rely on City-good decision that was!

Would love to go to Hong Kong. I have a lot of clients in Hong Kong and one of colleagues frequently travels there. Sounds and looks like an amazing place.

You follow your club to Hong Kong and they shaft you with tickets.

Sunderland and Spurs fans sorted by their club. Not us.

If they hadn't said they would be getting tickets available I wouldn't be so pissed off.

M35 Blue said:

If they hadn't said they would be getting tickets available I wouldn't be so pissed off.

Totally agree , very very poor communication and organisation by the club.
Notwithstanding all that , really looking forward to the HK trip , only 8 hour plane trip from Perth and i'm sure that all resourceful Blues will end up with tickets one way or another. The Maya Bar and Grill seems like the joint to venture to initially.

I see that the official site is now saying that 'our limited allocation is now sold out' wtf ....this is bullshit , they were never advertised at any time and we (the fans) have just been fobbed off.

To all Blues visiting HK for the Barclays Asia trophy. Maya Bar on Lockhart Road in Wan Chai is the place to be.

Anyone going can pm me.

More details and other contacts can be on the HK Supporters Club Facebook page. We are officially linked with the club and have a pretty active group of Blues based here. You'll be made to feel very welcome.

hkcityblue said:
To all Blues visiting HK for the Barclays Asia trophy. Maya Bar on Lockhart Road in Wan Chai is the place to be.

Anyone going can pm me.

More details and other contacts can be on the HK Supporters Club Facebook page. We are officially linked with the club and have a pretty active group of Blues based here. You'll be made to feel very welcome.

Flying out from Manchester on Friday, will definitely popping into Maya Bar on the two matchdays. See you there.

Tonster said:
hkcityblue said:

Anyone going can pm me.

Flying out from Manchester on Friday, will definitely popping into Maya Bar on the two matchdays. See you there.

Flying out from Manchester on Monday. Having seen the drink promotions, will definitely be popping in every day!

There are still some day 1 tickets available, just bought one myself.

<a class="postlink" href="http://venue.cityline.com/utsvInternet/internet/action/event.do?actionFwd=eventDetail&event=5018&actionType=5&lang=en" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://venue.cityline.com/utsvInternet/ ... =5&lang=en</a>

$255 total so about £22 give or take.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.