City win the cheapest beer in the PL Cup

You heard! Becks Blue tastes like stewed carrots, Heineken 0.0 at least tastes like beer. Even better when it's on Draught.

King of Zero Alchohol has to be Guinness 0.0 though, but can you imagine the queues at the bars if that came in

You heard! Becks Blue tastes like stewed carrots, Heineken 0.0 at least tastes like beer. Even better when it's on Draught.

King of Zero Alchohol has to be Guinness 0.0 though, but can you imagine the queues at the bars if that came in

Agree...to my misfortune decided to try out a Becks Blue beverage one match day due to me driving on this occasion. Had an unpleasant sweet, artificial aftertaste lingering & decided to switch to a soft drink.

Ghost Ship alcohol free is the best I've come across. Very hoppy and actually tastes like beer. Far better than Heineken IMHO.

It might help the clubs finances, if you could actually be arsed with the que, the last time i had a half time pint was a caraboa cup game about five years ago.

Waiting for the Echo to run a story:-
‘Why Man City having the cheapest beer in prem could hand Liverpool an advantage in the title race’

Agree about Guiness 0.0 trying to get hold of it is the problem. My go to none alcoholic is any of the 4 Brewdog brews, especially the hoppy Nanny state.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.