City win the cheapest beer in the PL Cup

City haven't sold beer for a long while.

Piss maybe but not beer
Not so good back in the day either when the club served Greenall Whitleys beer which was almost undrinkable. If I remember correctly, the brewery even had a majority shareholding in the club which gave them a seat on the board.

if so, could be a change in the options,
Heineken brands as well as their own is Amstel and Strongbow along with some others also,
maybe we can now get some decent stuff in, wouldnt bank on it though
And use it as an excuse to hike the prices up even further no doubt.

Heineken are ending their contract to supply the Etihad apparently.
Shame they never introduced 0.0 in the general bars, it's not bad for a no alcohol option, certainly better than horrible Beck's Blue

Shame they never introduced 0.0 in the general bars, it's not bad for a no alcohol option, certainly better than horrible Beck's Blue

Just asked the missus, and she said the club didn't want the 0.0 draught installing. Odd to me, as so many drive to games, and could have a pint too.

I think it’s wrong as City don’t do pints for £3.40 or actually sell anything that you could call lager…..
The full list though is:

• Man City, £3.40
  • Brentford, £3.50
  • Newcastle, £3.60
  • Leeds, £3.60
  • Nottingham Forest, £3.70
  • Wolves, £3.70
  • Liverpool, Fulham, Everton, Bournemouth, Southampton, all £4
  • Crystal Palace, £4.20
  • Arsenal, £4.30
  • Chelsea, £4.40
  • Aston Villa, £4.60
  • Leicester, £4.75
  • Brighton, £4.95
  • West Ham, Spurs, both £5
  • Man Utd, £5.10
I had a pint at villa game. Fuck knows what it cost but I got a free sausage roll with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.