City Women - Champions and Continental Cup Winners 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I go the games , and what's wrong with having a beer , maybe you would like anybody to get their face painted and play games at H/T . As for the OTT stewarding , is there really any need to have 8 or 9 stood up at the front of the stand, blocking the view of people !
Who said there was anything wrong with having a beer but to let that dictate whether you go to watch great football or not is a bit bizzarre imo. Never noticed srewards blocking the view but there again if it did happen I would question why I was sat in the front rows when there are so many seats available.

And what's the face painting nonsense about.Never seen that at 18's ,19's or 23's games. Sounds to me like you just like a moan but each to their own I guess.

Yes
Who said there was anything wrong with having a beer but to let that dictate whether you go to watch great football or not is a bit bizzarre imo. Never noticed srewards blocking the view but there again if it did happen I would question why I was sat in the front rows when there are so many seats available.

And what's the face painting nonsense about.Never seen that at 18's ,19's or 23's games. Sounds to me like you just like a moan but each to their own I guess.
Yes and you seem like you like too take the piss on of other people post's, My original question was , Are people put off attending games at the Academy stadium , because of things like , stewarding, catering or the facility, because it seems like we had more watching the youth and reserves at Hyde's ground than we now (with both at the top of their league now too !), and I would expect the crowds at the women's games to of been better , 2'400 plus on Sunday (good attendance by the way) but for the Chelsea game 4'096 , so why the big drop , what made about 1'500 stay away from the Birmingham game ?

I stand by my points, as I'm at Barca U19 game and watching people struggle to find seats , as the stewards have only opened three blocks, so forcing people to sit apart in a 7'000 stadium with a crowd of a couple of hundred. Again I wonder how many will give the next game a miss ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.