City Women - Champions and Continental Cup Winners 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ric said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Gray said:
Have the Club intervened?
If they have it pretty much sums up the current state of the club.

Don't sack the manager, don't discipline the 2 mcwfc players but make sure they get rid of that thread on the bluemoon forum

Sorry to piss on the chips of any conspiracy theorists, but the club haven't intervened.

But the FA have been on.

Ric said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Gray said:

Don't sack the manager, don't discipline the 2 mcwfc players but make sure they get rid of that thread on the bluemoon forum

Sorry to piss on the chips of any conspiracy theorists, but the club haven't intervened.
Aaaw Ric, you could tell people were gonna be frothing at the mouth over that one, you could have give it another 10 minutes ;)

Ric said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Gray said:

Awww Ric you should have let them go on thinking that you would submit to interference from the club. Then it would have got into the agenda thread as well. :-)

Bluemoon115 said:
Ric said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:

Aaaw Ric, you could tell people were gonna be frothing at the mouth over that one, you could have give it another 10 minutes ;)
I'd hardly call it frothing. If anything it would show that the management team could actually make a decision

I've permanently banned citysix and will be doing the same for any others who made comments towards women against the Code of Conduct.

I personally would never insult a woman, but those female professional footballers should act in a professional way.

What they did in the aftermath of a derby humiliation was not appropriate and is quite rightly being condemned.

I trust the Club will also inform them of their responsibilities but am not holding my breath.

I would not blame anybody for making the decision not to support them if they themselves can not support the Club.

They should be ashamed of their actions and an apology would not go amiss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.