City Women - Champions and Continental Cup Winners 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gray said:
I personally would never insult a woman, but those female professional footballers should act in a professional way.

What they did in the aftermath of a derby humiliation was not appropriate and is quite rightly being condemned.

I trust the Club will also inform them of their responsibilities but am not holding my breath.

I would not blame anybody for making the decision not to support them if they themselves can not support the Club.

They should be ashamed of their actions and an apology would not go amiss.

Why would anybody decide not to support the womens team ? If Joe Hart had been photographed with Rughead would you stop supporting City.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Damocles said:
I've permanently banned citysix and will be doing the same for any others who made comments towards women against the Code of Conduct.
You've banned Eccles Blue? Surely she deserves another chance? Free the Eccles One!
karen7 said:
Thanks mods

*sobs* Karen7 is thanking the Mods for banning me. ;-)

GDM thank you for starting the Free the Eccles One movement. :-)

Do you think if I offered Damocles a new sword he'd remove this one from my back? :-)

blueparrot said:
Gray said:
I personally would never insult a woman, but those female professional footballers should act in a professional way.

What they did in the aftermath of a derby humiliation was not appropriate and is quite rightly being condemned.

I trust the Club will also inform them of their responsibilities but am not holding my breath.

I would not blame anybody for making the decision not to support them if they themselves can not support the Club.

Why would anybody decide not to support the womens team ? If Joe Hart had been photographed with Rughead would you stop supporting City.
It is not the photo itself, but the timing and the place that was inappropriate.

Eccles Blue said:
karen7 said:
Thanks mods
Damocles said:
I've permanently banned citysix and will be doing the same for any others who made comments towards women against the Code of Conduct.
You've banned Eccles Blue? Surely she deserves another chance? Free the Eccles One!
karen7 said:
Thanks mods

*sobs* Karen7 is thanking the Mods for banning me. ;-)

GDM thank you for starting the Free the Eccles One movement. :-)

Do you think if I offered Damocles a new sword he'd remove this one from my back? :-)
Don't worry, EB, as usual went over his head and spoke to Ric directly ;-) Glad you're back at liberty :-)

Your last line should go in the 'Classics' section ;-)

Gray said:
blueparrot said:
Gray said:

It is not the photo itself, but the timing and the place that was inappropriate.
You mean there is a time and a place for a photo with a united manager along with an accompanying obsequious comment? Not sure about that.

Gray said:
blueparrot said:
Gray said:

I understand that, but my question is would you stop supporting city if a male player was in an inappropriate photo, just think the player would get abuse but nobody would be suggesting stopping supporting the team.

Never mind all that.

Free the Scouse One!

ToniDugganManCity_3043255.jpg

Gray said:
blueparrot said:
You mean there is a time and a place for a photo with a united manager along with an accompanying obsequious comment? Not sure about that.

Unfortunately, as evidenced by the men's first XI, some employees of our club don't take it so seriously. They don't support City, it's just a job, and their actions and performances say as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.