City Women - Champions and Continental Cup Winners 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
coleridge said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
She'd be a popular addition to Style Prison team.

She certainly has Style but the place you are referring to is Styal.
One small success at a preliminary banning hearing has clearly gone to your head.

Anyway, back to the Scouse One. She was flown over to Abu Dhabi this morning to get a telling off from the Sheikh.

Her punishment is to walk his camel up and down the beach for a week. Quite right too!

BpX47MzIMAAfX_H.jpg

I am leaning towards forgiving her.....

coleridge said:

One small success at a preliminary banning hearing has clearly gone to your head.

Anyway, back to the Scouse One. She was flown over to Abu Dhabi this morning to get a telling off from the Sheikh.

Her punishment is to walk his camel up and down the beach for a week. Quite right too!

BpX47MzIMAAfX_H.jpg

She actually looks as if she has her feet on back to front there!!! :-)

Damocles said:
I've permanently banned citysix and will be doing the same for any others who made comments towards women against the Code of Conduct.

Good call.

stony said:
coleridge said:

BpX47MzIMAAfX_H.jpg

FFS! If posing with the tactical turtle wasn't bad enough, now she's on holiday with Rio fucking Ferdinand.

*spits coffee all over PC*

Good one..

Dodge said:

Good one..

Much as I enjoy her pics [being a hetero male, like], I am also making a serious point. These women are PR Gold for the club when managed in the right way, both now and in the future.

Too easily dismissed by many men on here and elsewhere.

For example, much as I am fan of the male team [well maybe not today though], I'd be delighted to be entertained in corporate hospitality in the years to come by former City players who can discuss the match and also who look like this [and I don't mean Sergio]...

article-2515268-19B3A26900000578-707_306x423.jpg

coleridge said:
Dodge said:

Good one..

Much as I enjoy her pics [being a hetero male, like], I am also making a serious point. These women are PR Gold for the club when managed in the right way, both now and in the future.

Too easily dismissed by many men on here and elsewhere.

For example, much as I am fan of the male team [well maybe not today though], I'd be delighted to be entertained in corporate hospitality in the years to come by former City players who can discuss the match and also who look like this [and I don't mean Sergio]...

article-2515268-19B3A26900000578-707_306x423.jpg

You can talk to her and I will talk to Sergio. (I would prefer to talk to Vinnie or Zaba, but if they brought Dunnie back as an Ambassador the rest would be invisible!!) That doesn't make me a misandrist by the way, just an admirer of good football conversation!!

coleridge said:

BpX47MzIMAAfX_H.jpg
I refer you to my previous post.

coleridge said:

BpX47MzIMAAfX_H.jpg

Can just about see a camel's toe in that picture !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.