City Women - Champions and Continental Cup Winners 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
coleridge said:
Dodge said:
*spits coffee all over PC*

Good one..

Much as I enjoy her pics [being a hetero male, like], I am also making a serious point. These women are PR Gold for the club when managed in the right way, both now and in the future.

Too easily dismissed by many men on here and elsewhere.

For example, much as I am fan of the male team [well maybe not today though], I'd be delighted to be entertained in corporate hospitality in the years to come by former City players who can discuss the match and also who look like this [and I don't mean Sergio]...

article-2515268-19B3A26900000578-707_306x423.jpg
That's a very styalish jacket.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
coleridge said:
Dodge said:

Good one..

Much as I enjoy her pics [being a hetero male, like], I am also making a serious point. These women are PR Gold for the club when managed in the right way, both now and in the future.

For example, much as I am fan of the male team [well maybe not today though], I'd be delighted to be entertained in corporate hospitality in the years to come by former City players who can discuss the match and also who look like this [and I don't mean Sergio]...

You'd look rather dashing in it.

coleridge said:
Dodge said:

Good one..

PMSL

Eccles Blue said:
You can talk to her and I will talk to Sergio. (I would prefer to talk to Vinnie or Zaba, but if they brought Dunnie back as an Ambassador the rest would be invisible!!) That doesn't make me a misandrist by the way, just an admirer of good football conversation!!

Haha. My wife's the same about VInnie.

We agree on the point, it seems.

chabal said:
coleridge said:

You'd look rather dashing in it.
It might make me look a little on the large side.

IMHO an apology and a modest fine would be appropriate. I was going to say drop her from the next match as well, but thinking it through, if say Mangala, Bony or Sanga had done something so crass they wouldn't get dropped if they were needed for a match ... They might get roundly booed for the first few minutes though!

Tip top Toni's (alleged) crimes need to be compared to Joe Harts misdemeanour a few years ago (which I don't recall being the subject of such national or international outrage)where he was caught (red faced) on national TV:

A) attending an X Factor event
B) sitting with Wio and Fat Boy
C) looking like he was enjoying himself.

nmc said:
Tip top Toni's (alleged) crimes need to be compared to Joe Harts misdemeanour a few years ago (which I don't recall being the subject of such national or international outrage)where he was caught (red faced) on national TV:

A) attending an X Factor event
B) sitting with Wio and Fat Boy
C) looking like he was enjoying himself.
If A) is true, I am truly disgusted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.