City Women - Champions and Continental Cup Winners 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prestwich_Blue said:
coleridge said:
Eccles Blue said:
She actually looks as if she has her feet on back to front there!!! :-)

I must admit, Madam, that I never got so far as looking at her feet.
It was the camel you were more interested in wasn't it?

Never want to see another camel again. Done my time in the Arabian desert, thanks.

Anyway, as you know everyone, Toni sends her love from LVG's post-Derby pool party and wishes you were there...

b176ca122a8904d93e3239506bf5b99a.jpg

Fucking doughnuts the lot of em. One of most positive of things that the club has done since the takeover is the investment and promotion of the womens side and yet these two players throw back in the clubs faces. Bellends.

You would think she would have learned after painting herself black and posting it on twitter.

coleridge said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
coleridge said:
I must admit, Madam, that I never got so far as looking at her feet.
It was the camel you were more interested in wasn't it?

Never want to see another camel again. Done my time in the Arabian desert, thanks.

Anyway, as you know everyone, Toni sends her love from LVG's post-Derby pool party and wishes you were there...

b176ca122a8904d93e3239506bf5b99a.jpg
Is that you in the background, mate?

coleridge said:
jimharri said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Is that you in the background, mate?
Background?

Yep, that's me, GDM. Snogging my bird whilst you look on sucking your drink through a straw.

A metaphor for life, I do believe...
"Snogging my bird".

Surely that's misogynistic enough for a perma-ban, Mods?

gordondaviesmoustache said:
coleridge said:
jimharri said:
Background?

Yep, that's me, GDM. Snogging my bird whilst you look on sucking your drink through a straw.

A metaphor for life, I do believe...
"Snogging my bird".

Surely that's misogynistic enough for a perma-ban, Mods?

Strange that you have now chosen to be offended by commonplace Northern slang and yet two gratuitous bikini pics go by without comment.

I can see that the straw sucking has taken its toll on you. First Style and now this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.