City Women - Champions and Continental Cup Winners 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damanino said:
She finally apologized, from her facebook:

Toni Duggan

I would like to apologise to all MCFC fans for the error of judgement I made last night

I now appreciate the significance of my actions and can assure everyone connected with Manchester City that I am proud to represent the Club and wear the shirt.

Took your time luv

coleridge said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
coleridge said:
Strange that you have now chosen to be offended by commonplace Northern slang and yet two gratuitous bikini pics go by without comment.

I can see that the straw sucking has taken its toll on you. First Style and now this.
There is nothing I find offensive whatsoever about those two bikinis or anything associated with them. I'm sorry if you do.

I just read your last comment out to Toni and this is her reaction...

2183268_toni-duggan-futbal.jpg
The other side of her cap says "BIG".

Damanino said:

Toni Duggan

I would like to apologise to all MCFC fans for the error of judgement I made last night

I now appreciate the significance of my actions and can assure everyone connected with Manchester City that I am proud to represent the Club and wear the shirt.

Facebook eh....

Write it out 100 times. If it's not done by sunrise, I'll cut your balls off.

NOW DON'T DO IT AGAIN!

Damanino said:

Toni Duggan

Better VERY late than never. I suppose. Better still if she'd engaged her brain before posting what she did in the first place. She must have known what sort of reaction her post(s) were likely to bring. She isn't that stupid. Naive, maybe.

Cobwebcat said:
She's just apologised

Taxis for Duggan NOW F//K OFF

This is my tweet to her.

I, for one, fully accept your apology. Whilst an #MCFC employee, I merely expect you to respect the club and be a role model.

I now fully support her and, of course the women's teams in general, the latter never in doubt.

Now, Ms Duggan, just get back to representing club and country. Stick to 'glamming' as professionally appropriate. Ta, luv.

ToniDuggan.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.