City Xmas Presents! What did the kids get you?

CatMan

City Scarf
City Slippers

and

City Monopoly! Has anyone played this before? (A rather apt name I thought for the future of football too)

Not me but my mother. My sister works in a restaurant called Tapios and her boss knows somebody involved with City. She asked her boss could he get my mother anything from Aguero. Well last week she went to work an her boss gives her a signed Aguero boot and a picture of him signing it :) She didn't ask which City player or Coach or whoever got it her :( Anyway my mother is going to be an emotional wreck later haha.

Utter shite. Spent a fortune on everybody else and get fck all thought in return. Waste of time and money. Well pissed off. Got a shopping bag full of spices from Asian supermarket... Mrs HOTM obviously had not a clue what she was buying as had to google and most of it is medicinal! Got a pandora watch strap but no watch and a DVD box set (band of brothers) I already own.
Back to bed to avoid fake gratefulness

Hart of the matter said:
Utter shite. Spent a fortune on everybody else and get fck all thought in return. Waste of time and money. Well pissed off. Got a shopping bag full of spices from Asian supermarket... Mrs HOTM obviously had not a clue what she was buying as had to google and most of it is medicinal! Got a pandora watch strap but no watch and a DVD box set (band of brothers) I already own.
Back to bed to avoid fake gratefulness

Wasn't seeing the happiness on their faces when they opened the good stuff you bought them reward enough?

12/13 DVD. Uwe's book, Bellamy's book, Messi's book (only qualifies as a city present next summer)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.