City Xmas Presents! What did the kids get you?

They got me my own kindle with a nice cover in City blue. I suppose Lia will now want hers back.

I actually did well for once!!

Made up - got 5 old city programmes I need. Got pjs, a nice aftershave, some cuff links and ricky Halton and uwes book and my mrs and little boy are happy! The other two kids skyped me from port Douglas at the Great Barrier Reef!! God they are growing up too fast.

Merry Christmas to all fellow blues and any blues I have fell out with on here in 2013 have a.Great Christmas and let's hope we all have a good 2014.

The missus has got me Uwe's book....

And non City related, but have also got a bottle of Old Grandad bourbon...Hell, if it was Ronnie Van Zant's fave tipple, it'll do for me... :-)

Lancet Fluke said:
Hart of the matter said:
Utter shite. Spent a fortune on everybody else and get fck all thought in return. Waste of time and money. Well pissed off. Got a shopping bag full of spices from Asian supermarket... Mrs HOTM obviously had not a clue what she was buying as had to google and most of it is medicinal! Got a pandora watch strap but no watch and a DVD box set (band of brothers) I already own.
Back to bed to avoid fake gratefulness

Wasn't seeing the happiness on their faces when they opened the good stuff you bought them reward enough?

Kids are in Twenties so, no.
Just got a City diary from in-laws ( all Newcastle supporters) and a spice rack that has no spices but duplicates of herbs in it (rip off - back to Costco with it next week).
Guess they will reap what they sow when I make them all a medicinal, herby, none curry Turkey curry on boxing day.

PS - I am an ungrateful bah humbug I know so no need for others to point it out, and yes I have got a shite Blackberry (delivered for work last week) and asking for IPhone instead.

Happy Christmas Blue Mooners - family get together later with a Secret Santa.

marco said:
lol. just been out to put the rubbish in the bin, next door new neighbours with four kids there all out in there full city kits
Full kit wankers, you say!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.