City Xmas Presents! What did the kids get you?

Hart of the matter said:
Utter shite. Spent a fortune on everybody else and get fck all thought in return. Waste of time and money. Well pissed off. Got a shopping bag full of spices from Asian supermarket... Mrs HOTM obviously had not a clue what she was buying as had to google and most of it is medicinal! Got a pandora watch strap but no watch and a DVD box set (band of brothers) I already own.
Back to bed to avoid fake gratefulness

Merry Christmas to you too.

City songbook which is pretty superb, City Dad mug and some marshmallow City men. Proud.

1488082_189500434578772_1740069967_n.jpg

Hart of the matter said:
Utter shite. Spent a fortune on everybody else and get fck all thought in return. Waste of time and money. Well pissed off. Got a shopping bag full of spices from Asian supermarket... Mrs HOTM obviously had not a clue what she was buying as had to google and most of it is medicinal! Got a pandora watch strap but no watch and a DVD box set (band of brothers) I already own.

Did you get a Blackberry as well by any chance?

Rosler1985 said:
Hart of the matter said:

give it her back next year

I told them not to bother, as its ultimately my money anyway, and Im sure they wont let me down.
Asked the missus to get me two books:this morning she remembered one hadnt come - and after checking its because shes pre-ordered the paperback, due out in May.
The other she had totally forgotten, so thats now due to arrive on the 28th.

To be fair, she chose, ordered and paid for her present from me.

Christmas, brought to you by Amazon.co.uk

Got a City fleece hoody, a bottle of Irish cream, Smirnoff Gold. Will get the rest when I go to my aunt's piss up later

<<prays for booze>>

Rosler1985 said:
Hart of the matter said:

He swapped it for an iPhone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.