City_rabin

High profile journalist in spectacular failure to carry out BASIC research - SHOCKER!!!

He's had a nightmare there...

McGeehan isn't a journalist. He has a mutually beneficial relationship with certain journalists whereby they cite his agenda-driven opinions as authoritative, allowing him a veneer of respectability, and he supplies them with views to back up their prejudiced rantings.

He'd bill himself as an academic and researcher. As it happens, I'd wager that, though I've made my living in the real world, my academics piss all over his. And I wouldn't be inclined to let him research what I should have for breakfast tomorrow, let alone anything more cerebral.

I remember him getting into an argument with a fella once and McGeenhan saying “with respect, you don’t know what you’re talking about (re human rights)” only for the other guy to say “check my bio” and he had an OBE (or similar) as a Human rights QC.
That was great, remember that. The thing is, self righteous c*nts are often made to look like c*nts when being so c*nty. And he's a proper one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.