City_rabin

Thank you. I was expecting that yesterday so at least I went a day without being called that.

Well I've decided to channelise my energies into long form writing...not sure if I have the skillset but here it goes....also not sure if its appropriate to share a personal blog here (my apologies if it is).

Well I've decided to channelise my energies into long form writing...not sure if I have the skillset but here it goes....also not sure if its appropriate to share a personal blog here (my apologies if it is).

Short form , long form ...doesn’t matter.

just keep telling the facts and truth, whilst highlighting the hypocrisy and lies.

oh... and ensure you protect yourself, mentally.

Enjoyed that, thanks for posting

Well said blue. Raising awareness and standing up for the club in the face of racist, biased unsubstantiated lies is very much appreciated. I applaud your efforts.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.