City's 2016/17 Kits- Opinions 4 Months On

I went with this
man-city-2016-2017-nike-core-polo-shirt-blue.jpg

Much nicer

As did I. Just came in the other day and I love it!

I spoke to someone on Saturday from the club who referred me to the survey which they say indicated that blue shorts were the colours of preference . Surely they got that wrong ?
Blue and white shirts / white shorts / blue or maroon or dark blue socks for me - Home kit .
Red and black stripes - second kit .
Don't mind about third.
So getting to the point of the OP - I hate all of the current sh*te

Not sure which survey that club source was talking about? I did a survey of 1000 blues and 98% had a preference for white shorts.

I also took part in the City Voice discussion on this seasons kit, and the most prevalent feedback was that the home kit was not traditional enough and that fans preferred the team to play in white shorts.

I think the club source was talking out of his arse.

With all due respect , this is our worst home kit in last few seasons .. but then it doesnt matter ;) ..coz its sky blue ( except the sleeves ..grrr :| )

How can I get to order this one online? Can't find at mancity online store:(

Just looked to send you a link and I don't see it on there either. It may be temporarily sold out because I had to check back in every few days for over a month to see if they had re-stocked in my size before I could finally order it. Best of luck

I'm always surprised when I see an adult in the new home shirt, it really does look that bad. It also manages to look like it's been worn for 10 years.

Regardless of who our shirt manufacturer is over the next few years I really hope the club takes notice of the terrible reaction from the majority of fans regarding the shirts this year.

Just looked to send you a link and I don't see it on there either. It may be temporarily sold out because I had to check back in every few days for over a month to see if they had re-stocked in my size before I could finally order it. Best of luck

Will keep an eye on there, cheers mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.