City's 2016/17 Kits- Opinions 4 Months On

They're still an insult.

I do like the style/colour contrast of those 3rd strip jackets though - just if they didn't colour the badge orange. 3rd kit itself would have been a beaut if the orange parts were white.

Home: Shite
Away: nice but can't get my head around the badge. 1st year with our new badge and Nike do that to it!!!
3rd: If I was 12 then yeah it's great but I'm not so it's shite and just a template of all other Nike 3rd kits with different colours.

One thing I can't get my head around is the fact Nike charge so much for what is in theory not the actual kit and then instead offer the actual kit for an eye watering £90

One thing I can't get my head around is the fact Nike charge so much for what is in theory not the actual kit and then instead offer the actual kit for an eye watering £90
Yes, I also find this very annoying. If the 'replica' kit isn't the real one and is of much lower quality, they should charge a lot less for it. May as well buy a cheap knock off.

As for the kits themselves, I don't mind the home one, I actually really like the away (including the badge), but find it hard to look at that acid trip of a third kit.

Still, at least we've already won in all of them, unlike last year's 'Bluemoon' away kit.

In my opinion they're the worst set of kits the side has had since 2006-07. The fact that they're templatized and not bespoke only makes them worse. Would be happy if the UA rumors are true -- they may make some mistakes but they'll eventually put out something really good. And even though the new badge solves the problem, I'll never forgive cheap-ass Nike for the shield because they didn't want the expense of sewing three stars separately.

Not a big fan of the home. I actually do like the Away better. Haven't bought one until today. Kitbag has it on a discount and the there is a special extra 15% with the code friend15 on their products.

Am I the only one who likes the home kit better than the away one. Those yellow socks are hideous af.

I quite like the home kit, very stylish and easy on the eye, but not so much the away or third kit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.