Citys american tour

Skashion said:
NEBlue1 said:
Give me a fucking break...
I don't have a break but may I interest you in a Kit Kat?
Nah, you're alright. I know my place on this forum as an American - McDonalds-only diet for me!<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:18 am --<br /><br />
BlueMoonOverNC said:
Who all is coming to Baltimore? I'm planning to drive 7 hours up to see City/Inter if I can save up some money. I'm going to sit on the City side if I can, hope all the tickets aren't spoken for yet...

Also, it will be interesting to see Balotelli play against his old team if we can snag him:
<a class="postlink" href="http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=804838&sec=transfers&cc=5901" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story ... rs&cc=5901</a>
I wish I could, but I can't. I didn't have much time for my job during my teacher training from January to May, so even with the money from my tax return, just the games in Harrison are about all I can afford.

NEBlue1, fook the OP.

Fook anyone who doesn't think City should move with the times.

As far as I'm concerned you can be a Blue for 80 years or 8 minutes. You're a still a Blue and a very welcome one, too.

Oh and by the way, you've been a board member exactly 4 years and 1 month longer than the OP Clown.

Irony!

Bigga said:
NEBlue1, fook the OP.

Fook anyone who doesn't think City should move with the times.

As far as I'm concerned you can be a Blue for 80 years or 8 minutes. You're a still a Blue and a very welcome one, too.

Oh and by the way, you've been a board member exactly 4 years and 1 month longer than the OP Clown.

Irony!
Cheers, Bigga. Agreed on the length of fandom thing; there really shouldn't be this dick-measuring contest thing going on where people are supposedly better supporters because they've been around however longer than you have.

It's not just a football thing, though, tbf; an American sports team's forum I'm on is the same way at times. It's just kind of pathetic, really.

wow to say americans dont care about our football is a bit silly, in every sports shop in the usa you can buy footie items,unheard of 15 years ago, millions actually play now in the usa, schools etc, not having a go but i would guess you havn t been to the usa or you would know all of this, times have changed mr rosler trust me i go over to the usa most years

Speaking as an ex-pat who has been trying to get a City support off the ground in NY for years, all I can say to you American Lads who have chosen MCFC as YOUR team is Thanks Gents. You could of quite easily have gone with the Glam top 4 like so many before you around the world have, but something made you come our way. I think the VAST MAJORITY would welcome you with open arms. Dont let these silly bleeders get to you. If you're Sky Blue, you'll do. (Unless of course you are a Coventry City fan and then you have our deepest sympathy). Take this Anti American 5hyte for what it is, just the ramblings of an ignorant few. Those of you coming to NY for our leg of the tour will notice Aussies, Dutch, Swiss, South African. Bermudan, Canadian, Peruvian, Taffs, Jocks, Paddies, Yanks and Mancs among our throng in the Hat. We are ALL good Mates who look out for one another because we are all Blue. If you're going to come with the attitude that Only REAL Blues can come from, Langley the Moss and Stockport (which we all know is in 4king Cheshire) Then its probably best that you booze elsewhere. This tour is the best Idea for spreading the word about our Cinderella Story than anything that has preceeded it, and if you knew the preperation the Club has gone to for the Fans you would be well impressed at how much the Club also value us ALL.

football is getting big here in the states, everyone is watching and talking the world cup. Spurs are playing in San Jose California next week as well

Zero doesn't bother me that much, but I must admit "PK" gets right up my nose. I said American Blues are sound, not the 4kwit announcers. Where else could complete and utter knobs like Tommy Smythe and Alexi Lallas get work?

pissedagain said:
one thing though boys...stop saying things like its two to zero....its two fuckin nil

A breif synopsis of the vocabulary I have learned:

Table = Standings
Fixture = Schedule
Pitch = Field
Fit = Health Condition
pace = speed
dispossess = turnover
header = not what I hoped
nutmeg = pass between defender legs
first touch = different than when I was 12
rag = steaming puddle of liquid crap
Owed Trafford = Loo that contains steaming puddle of liquid crap
fergie time = cheating bastard pricks

Did I miss any?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.