City's brand unaffected by FFP up from 8th to 5th in World

Re: City's brand unaffected by FFP 8th to 5th

Dunne's own goal said:
cleavers said:
Lots of numbers and letters, nice to see we're above lots of other clubs, but what does it actually mean ?

(I'm not being difficult, but "brand" is a very broad church, and I did click the link but it didn't help much.)

Means nothing. Well, kind of shows we've done a lot of things correctly, on and off the field, but I don't think anyone at the club gives a sh*t. They have their own ways to measure our commercial success/brand awareness/whatever.

I just want the Premier League table to look just like it is now. :-)

They will look at considered stats outside of our own tables/graphs/stats also, it would be silly not to i think.

Re: City's brand unaffected by FFP up from 8th to 5th in Wor

Corky said:
Only slaves and cattle get branded, it aint the most pc term to use these days.
What the hell are you on about?

Atletico only marginally above Everton? Everton in the top 20?

Like the people in charge continue to say: We'll quietly keep working on making City better and bigger. Sometimes we get a punch and we'll take it.

r.soleofsalford said:
i see the biggest club on earth are 3RD

..............and falling. Opposite trajectories it seems.

Re: City's brand unaffected by FFP up from 8th to 5th

LoveCity said:
Could this be used to renegotiate our £12m a year kit deal with Nike? United are soon to sign a £60m-ish a year kit deal and that will be the new standard.

We're not allowed to under FFP recent sanctions.

Nonsense.of course we can re-negotiate with nike.

We're not allowed to raise 2 specific sponsorship agreements,likely etihad and aabar.

Thaksinssoldier said:
Nonsense.of course we can re-negotiate with nike.

We're not allowed to raise 2 specific sponsorship agreements,likely etihad and aabar.
Etihad are first tier I would have thought? Think it's Eti Salat or Abu Dhabi tourism we can't raise instead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.