City's brand unaffected by FFP up from 8th to 5th in World

Re: City's brand unaffected by FFP up from 8th to 5th in Wor

right here ,right now,
higher average attendance.
higher income
more cups in the cupboard
whats the aguement?

In 2005 I was rushed in to hospital whilst on holiday in Italy. The doctor who was treating me asked where I came from and when I said Manchester he replied oh Manchester Unite. When I said not likely - I support Manchester City he smiled and said well in that case, I will make you well.

barcadelight said:
In 2005 I was rushed in to hospital whilst on holiday in Italy. The doctor who was treating me asked where I came from and when I said Manchester he replied oh Manchester Unite. When I said not likely - I support Manchester City he smiled and said well in that case, I will make you well.

If you'd been a rag you might have woken up with a fanny in place of the Crown Jewels.

Wonder if that doc would like a job over here....

barcadelight said:

Apparently Italy is a little lax on the Hippocratic oath. Lulz.

sir baconface said:
barcadelight said:

If you'd been a rag you might have woken up with a fanny in place of the Crown Jewels.

Wonder if that doc would like a job over here....

Too late already. Most of the rags i know are already fanny's.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.