City's Harlem Shake

SWP's back said:
Eccles Blue said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Has this clown not been fucking banned yet?

Why should he be banned for having an opinion that is different from yours? Everyone is entitled to an opinion that is why we have these boards. (Thankyou Ric)
because he is a rag, always has been a rag and only a lonker, when reading his posting history, would think otherwise.

Rags are allowed on here, but not when they pretend to be City fans to troll, as it states in the CoC (thankyou ric)

That's what comes of being naive & taking everyone at 'face value' or me being too trusting. Sorry I didn't realise that he was a quiet neighbour.

Eccles Blue said:
SWP's back said:
Eccles Blue said:
Why should he be banned for having an opinion that is different from yours? Everyone is entitled to an opinion that is why we have these boards. (Thankyou Ric)
because he is a rag, always has been a rag and only a lonker, when reading his posting history, would think otherwise.

Rags are allowed on here, but not when they pretend to be City fans to troll, as it states in the CoC (thankyou ric)

That's what comes of being naive & taking everyone at 'face value' or me being too trusting. Sorry I didn't realise that he was a quiet neighbour.
Trust GDM EB, he is never wrong.

SWP's back said:
Eccles Blue said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Has this clown not been fucking banned yet?

I think the fact he's a rag, as his posts conspicuously point to, combined with his username would strongly suggest that he has smashed a fucking wrecking ball through the CoC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.