City's Harlem Shake

kun said:
Blueband Brother said:
I cant tell who is who (footballers) apart from korolov. I can assume iron man is joleon lescott as i cant imagine milner doing that (lol). I saw sinclair at the end but the rest seem to have decided to be discreet.

This is in the second part of the dance by the way.
I bet spiderman is Hart!
Dzeko and guidetti are Given and de Jong. You can see teve on the left too.

Why did the opt to wear masks?

Still great of them though to do this.

Kolorov dosent care, he is the boss that brings the pain to anyone that dares challenge his authority.

Blueband Brother said:
kun said:
Blueband Brother said:
I cant tell who is who (footballers) apart from korolov. I can assume iron man is joleon lescott as i cant imagine milner doing that (lol). I saw sinclair at the end but the rest seem to have decided to be discreet.

This is in the second part of the dance by the way.
I bet spiderman is Hart!

Kolorov dosent care, he is the boss that brings the pain to anyone that dares challenge his authority.
It's part of the 'craze'.
If you look at all of the other Harlem shake vids and you will see that, more often than not, they wear masks.

kun said:
Blueband Brother said:
kun said:
I bet spiderman is Hart!

It's part of the 'craze'.
If you look at all of the other Harlem shake vids and you will see that, more often than not, they wear masks.

I really dont like the harlem shake thing, i dont get it, the world gaing mad. I like this one
because of the city connection.

xgio1.jpg

j90v2o.jpg

imqtl5.jpg

Some pictures....

Middlesbrough_Blue said:
blueinsa said:
Middlesbrough_Blue said:
Who else is cringing at this ?

Just you and your rag mates i would guess!

Oh sorry mate, Should I jump on the bandwagon and agree with everyone, Heaven forbid I say my thoughts on it, I could end up being accused of being a united fan ! Are you 12 ?

We are having a shit season and about to lose our title in the most pathetic way, But guess what we can all type "lmao" "LOL" and other phrases because Joe Hart is dancing around. How crazy.

lol-stop-crying-spiderman-zTMfvY.jpg

This is superb. There are some right miserable bastards though from other fans and our own on twitter. Looks like they had a blast!

Kolarov makes it though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.