City's Harlem Shake

Middlesbrough_Blue said:
blueinsa said:
Middlesbrough_Blue said:
Who else is cringing at this ?

Just you and your rag mates i would guess!

Oh sorry mate, Should I jump on the bandwagon and agree with everyone, Heaven forbid I say my thoughts on it, I could end up being accused of being a united fan ! Are you 12 ?

We are having a shit season and about to lose our title in the most pathetic way, But guess what we can all type "lmao" "LOL" and other phrases because Joe Hart is dancing around. How crazy.
3rkxu9.jpg

Skashion said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
would have loved Balotelli to have made a guest appearance in there, this thread would be a thousand pages long by now if he had
Think facing Barcelona might be higher on the agenda.
Is he not cup tied?

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Skashion said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
would have loved Balotelli to have made a guest appearance in there, this thread would be a thousand pages long by now if he had
Think facing Barcelona might be higher on the agenda.
Mario has an agenda?
As soon as you leave City, you are against City.

Skashion said:
SWP's back said:
Is he not cup tied?
Ah yes, hadn't thought of that. Wasn't a regular feature in that Champions League debacle.
Scored a memorable penalty and should have had another that would have meant us playing tomorrow night...... on second thoughts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.