City's Harlem Shake

blueinsa said:
Middlesbrough_Blue said:
Who else is cringing at this ?

Just you and your rag mates i would guess!

Oh sorry mate, Should I jump on the bandwagon and agree with everyone, Heaven forbid I say my thoughts on it, I could end up being accused of being a united fan ! Are you 12 ?

We are having a shit season and about to lose our title in the most pathetic way, But guess what we can all type "lmao" "LOL" and other phrases because Joe Hart is dancing around. How crazy.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=278189&p=6510351#p6510351" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=278189&p=6510351#p6510351</a>

Middlesbrough_Blue said:
blueinsa said:
Middlesbrough_Blue said:

Oh sorry mate, Should I jump on the bandwagon and agree with everyone, Heaven forbid I say my thoughts on it, I could end up being accused of being a united fan ! Are you 12 ?

We are having a shit season and about to lose our title in the most pathetic way, But guess what we can all type "lmao" "LOL" and other phrases because Joe Hart is dancing around. How crazy.

Calm down dear...........

Brilliant
Every time you watch it you spot something else. Who do you reckon it is in the background to the right with the mouse head on?

blueinsa said:
Middlesbrough_Blue said:
blueinsa said:

If anything, that just makes him sound more rag like...

Middlesbrough_Blue said:
blueinsa said:
Middlesbrough_Blue said:

A shit season? I appreciate that expectations have risen over the last 4 years but come on - if this is what constitutes as a shit season then I can only imagine the time spent on the blower to the Samaritans the previous 20 years.

Mayor West said:
blueinsa said:
Middlesbrough_Blue said:

If anything, that just makes him sound more rag like...

I couldn't be arsed saying just that......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.