City's Harlem Shake

Middlesbrough_Blue said:
blueinsa said:
Middlesbrough_Blue said:
Who else is cringing at this ?

Just you and your rag mates i would guess!

Oh sorry mate, Should I jump on the bandwagon and agree with everyone, Heaven forbid I say my thoughts on it, I could end up being accused of being a united fan ! Are you 12 ?

We are having a shit season and about to lose our title in the most pathetic way, But guess what we can all type "lmao" "LOL" and other phrases because Joe Hart is dancing around. How crazy.

Shit season? 2nd and 1 game away from FA cup semi final and here you are moaning. You can't always win each year with teams like united, chelsea and spurs around us so give it a rest

sergiokun said:
Middlesbrough_Blue said:
blueinsa said:
Just you and your rag mates i would guess!

Oh sorry mate, Should I jump on the bandwagon and agree with everyone, Heaven forbid I say my thoughts on it, I could end up being accused of being a united fan ! Are you 12 ?

We are having a shit season and about to lose our title in the most pathetic way, But guess what we can all type "lmao" "LOL" and other phrases because Joe Hart is dancing around. How crazy.

Shit season? 2nd and 1 game away from FA cup semi final and here you are moaning. You can't always win each year with teams like united, chelsea and spurs around us so give it a rest

Don't be taken in by the clown....

Sky Blue said:
sergiokun said:
Middlesbrough_Blue said:

Don't be taken in by the clown....

Won't bite next time :->

would have loved Balotelli to have made a guest appearance in there, this thread would be a thousand pages long by now if he had

Haha this is great and Kolarov is classic in it. Knew it would be Hart organizing it all. Loves a dance. Good to see the team having a laugh rather than going home crying into their pillows every night as it appears some would prefer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.