City's Losses ....

The Flash said:
Rammyblues said:
I am assuming that these are the proper accounts with everything in, the accounts for FFPR will probably look better than these given the academy spend. Oh I will wait for PB or SWPback to tell us what is happening or Swiss Ramble.

We had delayed releasing the full accounts hadn't we?

But yes, I will await details from one of the enlightened FFP posters named above.

But maybe they`ve been leaked to counteract all the shit that's coming through, on how much we have spent so far in the transfer window, with no doubt a few millions more to be spent.

So @mcfc losses down to only £21m - that will be covered by the new TV money and mean a profit soon enough As predicted by moi.

Has Fbloke ever made a comment without praising himself in it?

He has predicted we'll fail FFP and be banned from Europe so which is it?

Rammyblues said:
I am assuming that these are the proper accounts with everything in, the accounts for FFPR will probably look better than these given the academy spend. Oh I will wait for PB or SWPback to tell us what is happening or Swiss Ramble.
PB is your man with this. I do take it he is talking about 2011/12 season though with allowable losses. Those accounts have been out for 8/9 months and we reached a conclusion fairly close to this. I can't imagine we have released the accounts for 2012/13 as they ran up to 31st May (ie a week ago).

SWP's back said:
So @mcfc losses down to only £21m - that will be covered by the new TV money and mean a profit soon enough As predicted by moi.

I predict that one day he'll dislocate his shoulder whilst patting himself on the back.

Prestwich Blue has been saying all year that the figures will surprise people. He did a breakdown of the predicted figures, and if the £21M figure is correct, then he wasn't too far out.

stony said:
SWP's back said:

I predict that one day he'll dislocate his shoulder whilst patting himself on the back.

Prestwich Blue has been saying all year that the figures will surprise people. He did a breakdown of the predicted figures, and if the £21M figure is correct, then he wasn't too far out.

...and if correct expect to read in the obituary column, some French blokes demise.

I hope he is right but Fbloke tends to waffle shit and seems to try to convince himself that he is in the know.

Recently trying to claim that he was first to break the news of one of utd's coaching staff coming to us..... He got the wrong person.

Less than 2 pages in and its already turning into a witch hunt against a poster.

Back on topic, great news and like one poster said, what are our results going to be like in the next 5-10 years :-)?

It's old news. Just Deloitte releasing a report on it.

We made a £97m loss, they're saying how we reduced it by £100m ish from year before.

We'll probably get £40m more from new TV deal, with higher commercial deals, not a lot to find, if there's wages cut also

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.