City's Losses ....

blueinsa said:
Less than 2 pages in and its already turning into a witch hunt against a poster.

Back on topic, great news and like one poster said, what are our results going to be like in the next 5-10 years :-)?

Hardly a witch hunt, fbloke does have a history of self-aggrandising on his posts and others were simply pointing this out.

However, we digress and yes, if true, this is great news. Will we break even next year?

All SSN are reporting are the figures released at the end of last year. Losses of 97mil and turnover around 230 mil. They are just piggy backing that old news onto a new story about premier league profitability. In reality the two are not directly linked, just their own special way of linking something negative about City to a non City story.

Had several rags texting this morning saying SSN were running a piece this morning on our losses being 92m?

Anyone see it?

Where is FBloke getting his info re the 21m?

They usually announce the full year results in about Nov for the year May to May/end of season.

This would either be some sort of leak just put out on the rough figures as suggested above.

Or bollox.

SWP's back said:
So @mcfc losses down to only £21m - that will be covered by the new TV money and mean a profit soon enough As predicted by moi.

Has Fbloke ever made a comment without praising himself in it?

He really is unbelievable.

Stoned Rose said:
Had several rags texting this morning saying SSN were running a piece this morning on our losses being 92m?

Anyone see it?

Where is FBloke getting his info re the 21m?

They`re pulling your pisser mate.Yes they are "announcing" it as a loss, but they did state these figures were from 2011/12.

Why don't you all leave fbloke out of this discussion? Why personalise things on what is a very interesting subject? He doesn't deserve it:

On topic. I would be shocked if city is genuinely running at anything like a 20m loss. My gut feel would be that it would take a lot of book cooking and freindly deals to get us anywhere near there.

But if for the sake of FFP we can 'show' it, then if its alright by ADUG its more than alright by me.

Goodness sake it's just the Deloitte report covering all the figures that came out. Ours were announced in November.

Nothing more to see here.

Didsbury Dave said:
Why don't you all leave fbloke out of this discussion? Why personalise things on what is a very interesting subject? He doesn't deserve it:

On topic. I would be shocked if city is genuinely running at anything like a 20m loss. My gut feel would be that it would take a lot of book cooking and freindly deals to get us anywhere near there.

But if for the sake of FFP we can 'show' it, then if its alright by ADUG its more than alright by me.

This.

He's just an enthusiastic blue who wants to report and share the snippets he hears and reads. Whether the info is from himself or from others, it's irrelevant, he spends time and effort in passing on info which is welcomed by myself and others. He's a blue, a blue, a blue, why oh why does he deserve this shit?

Some on here would tell you black is fucking white yet don't get half the crap FBloke gets. He gets bad press like TH for 2012 window where our targets never came off but the names were spot on and we were in for each until they chose to go elsewhere. People need to stop being so needy and wishing for everything to be taken as gospel and appreciate posts as possibilities. I think some need to learn a lesson from Bricktop.

GdWH2.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.