City's New Badge - Do You Like It?

I like it! Just a shame we couldn't just go back to the original, I do think it's been over-designed slightly - the crest overlapping looks wrong, etc.
Please excuse a shit photoshop, but a few quick changes get it looking a bit more City I think

city.jpg
On shirts I agree, but on the 3D versions like above the shop the overlapping works, so maybe that's why it was designed that way. Think Gary James said there were many versions of the name and dates around the outside and the final version just looked best. Either way I much prefer the new badge.

I like the new badge but just think the red rose should be smaller. No biggie though, much better than that bloody eagle......

Any return to a round badge with a shield in the middle was going to be an improvement on the turkey of the last badge!

At first I didn't really like the design, I thought it looked cartoony and didn't think the rose was relevant any longer.

But it has really grown on me. It reflects the city of Manchester and it reflects City's history, which are the two most important things for our badge imo. The cartoony design is similar to Arsenal's updated badge and theirs looks modern and fit for the future.

Ours isn't perfect, it's a bit too busy compared with some other iconic badges. But it's basically a modern interpretation of the circular badge I grew up with and consider to be City's proper badge.

It's not perfect but it feels like a proper City badge, so for that reason I love it!

its beautiful. its basically the old badge and it represents us as a club and manchester really well. the digital version doesnt do it justice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.