City's New Kits - 2019/20

The more I hear about the away kit the more mental (in a bad way) it sounds. Can't get my head around choosing a historic nightclub scene as inspiration for a shirt. Just seems like an odd alley to go down to try and please fans? Could look for more inspiration based around the club and city?
very odd, sounds like some young hipster dufus executive has completely overthought the idea.

Last edited:
manchester-city-09-10-umbro-third-kit-2.jpg

I still remember the buzz on here over this thing of beauty, kits were everything we hoped and more that season. Them were the days <3

Bunch of fannies in here.

“Oh the colours don’t suit my Manchester city dyed merkin”

Time to face facts; I can guarantee this shirt will sell well, an unfortunate Certainty at the top of the business, and that’s all that matters.

The purple really isn’t that bad. And the blue is nicer than those electric blue numbers we wore back in the day. But then again, if bluemoon existed back then there servers would have imploded with complaints

Bunch of fannies in here.

“Oh the colours don’t suit my Manchester city dyed merkin”

Time to face facts; I can guarantee this shirt will sell well, an unfortunate Certainty at the top of the business, and that’s all that matters.

The purple really isn’t that bad. And the blue is nicer than those electric blue numbers we wore back in the day. But then again, if bluemoon existed back then there servers would have imploded with complaints

Yep you’re right. The website would’ve crashed & burned when this come out after just been relegated!

24991382_10155666346552931_8155074699605511756_n_2048x.jpg

Just a plastic glory hunter here but I’m still stunned by the acceptance of throwing purple on the home kit for some “design” interest. Give me a fucking break.

At least Nike worked within the colour palate. Sky blue, navy, white. It’s really that simple.

Yes I know... the sleeves!! They did weird designs a few years. True. But at least it was in a shade of blue.

I will always think the home kits of 13-14, 15-16, 17-18 were pure class. And to be honest, 18-19 with the plain white shorts and navy socks was outstanding.

Yep you’re right. The website would’ve crashed & burned when this come out after just been relegated!

24991382_10155666346552931_8155074699605511756_n_2048x.jpg
Fucking hell!
Wrong blue for a start, a tacky over the top black shoulder strip, a horrible collar and maroon for good measure.

People would have torn their season tickets up.
And yet what an iconic kit!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.