City's New Kits - 2019/20

Right lads & lasses,
here’s my first effort so go easy!
2yv2gbl.png

w7fn2d.png
I came!

Right. Don't shoot the messenger but I've gone off from what that guy on the facebook group has said about the kits. Shorts and socks for away kit I'm not sure about so have improvised. It's erm, certainly interesting.

I've taken the third kit swatches off of footyheadlines and have just tried to help make the sponsor stand out. These could all be wrong obviously but as I said. Don't shoot the messenger!

debv2t.jpg
Fruit Salad FC

Right lads & lasses,
here’s my first effort so go easy!
2yv2gbl.png

w7fn2d.png

Nice. Much better than what’s proposed. I think they’d sell a shed load of these but then, however shit our shirt is - take last season.. loads buy it regardless.

That`s great. Every year there are always people making concept kits that are a thousand times better than the actual ones
It's great but very similar to the 125 shirt but with a sponsor, so we were never getting a shirt like that this season

Right. Don't shoot the messenger but I've gone off from what that guy on the facebook group has said about the kits. Shorts and socks for away kit I'm not sure about so have improvised. It's erm, certainly interesting.

I've taken the third kit swatches off of footyheadlines and have just tried to help make the sponsor stand out. These could all be wrong obviously but as I said. Don't shoot the messenger!

debv2t.jpg
I actually think they all look ok.
I wont buy any though.
Puma dont look great when ur 16 stone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.