City's New Kits - 2019/20

May not be a popular view but I would really like to see a plain blue home and a plain white away - simple is good sometimes

Kids buy new football shirts more than any other demographic. Kids like bright neon colours.

Kids buy new football shirts more than any other demographic. Kids like bright neon colours.

My 13 year old, 9 year old and 6 year old disagree. Blue for home and they love the black away kits for some reason. Interestingly they wear the maroon youth team training tops from the other year a lot too - but won’t touch the neon unless it’s for boots

My 13 year old, 9 year old and 6 year old disagree. Blue for home and they love the black away kits for some reason. Interestingly they wear the maroon youth team training tops from the other year a lot too - but won’t touch the neon unless it’s for boots
Have a feeling that the thousands of kids who will want all three of these kits are probably a larger sample than your kids.

Puma headquarters leak
2c85e277c035cfc861bca3a3c8ac89c6.jpg
e1bfb4507b70bfcbcb749882cf04263b.jpg
c08ddd3a14d84ac7a2b6c972a8b6a3c9.jpg

The black away kit looks decent if you ask me.

It's not as bad as some are making out anyway.

That third kit though is utterly hideous, and to think we could be potentially walking out in a CL final in that makes me shudder.

That third strip is an abomination.

Looks like some marketing person came up with the idea of having a kit that could double as beachwear in the hope people would buy it to take on their holidays...
That's a great idea , thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.