City's New Kits - 2019/20

Not what you said. You slagged me off for no reason, due to a lack of basic comprehension imo.

I have no horse in this race. All I did was put an alternative view and made it CLEAR that I was looking at the issue as City and/or Puma might.

I haven't deleted any posts, so feel free to get someone literate to explain them to you.

Better still, please put me on IGNORE. I have neither the time nor the inclination to fall out with any Blues, simply because he/she misinterprets something and then feebly backtracks and is disingenuous to say the least.

P.S. They are only kits. Not worth all the angst ;)
Yes in your opinion, not mine, no backtracking here, i agreed to disagree. cheers

Thought you preferred Cherie Blair to be fair...;)
image.png

Not doubting you but how do you know this? Is there somewhere that shows the figures year on year?

Yes, mate. Can't really say much more. The club naturally have the figures.

Not sure if it is a matter of public record though. I would assume that PUMA would have had access to them during negotiations with us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.