City's New Kits - 2019/20

To anyone who's already got their replica shirt (it was apparently on sale in JD Sports (think it was them, anyway) earlier in the week); are the badge and the "125 years" embroidered or Iron on?

When I left the store at 9.45 it was getting really busy. Think this will be our fastest selling shirt of all time
If there are only 4894 of them as jrb said the other day when he rang the club, I’m surprised they aren’t already all gone.

Where did you find this out? So will be non available later in the year for xmas gifts etc?
I've only seen it on here. And with no offence meant to anyone who's repeated this information, I just don't believe it.

It's currently being sold here in Puma's stores, so I imagine it's being sold in stores all around the world. Plus it's available in City's own stores, plus mancity.com and puma.com.

They'll be selling loads more than 3,000. It would be a terrible business decision to restrict themselves to such a small number.

How did you manage to get cityzens discount online? I didn’t get that option
When you login to Citizens scroll down and there’s often a code there you can copy+paste for discount when paying.

I've only seen it on here. And with no offence meant to anyone who's repeated this information, I just don't believe it.

It's currently being sold here in Puma's stores, so I imagine it's being sold in stores all around the world. Plus it's available in City's own stores, plus mancity.com and puma.com.

They'll be selling loads more than 3,000. It would be a terrible business decision to restrict themselves to such a small number.
I reckon the lad jrb spoke to just made something up on the spot.

I’d bet worldwide from all those sources you’ve mentioned we’ve sold three times that many already.

How did you manage to get cityzens discount online? I didn’t get that option
Logged into the Cityzens site first then went to the shop (think I logged in there as well, although might have already been logged in. Can't remember).

Then the discount was automatically added. So when I added the shirt, it showed in my basket as £58 not £65.

Then applied the extra discount code to bring it down further.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.