City's New Kits - 2019/20

The special edition ones are the same as the ones the players wore at Wembley. The 65 ones are just basic loose fitting tops and will be slightly different colour as different material.

Haven’t found the 125 Replica shirt in the States yet. Not on Puma.com, not at Dick’s (although other stuff (not this season’s shirts) is on 25% off Labor Day sale!

Any Yanks got any ideas?

It’s a nice shirt, but it’s not worth 125 quid.

To be honest I don’t think the club have our anniversary justice and made it just about making money.

It’s a nice shirt, but it’s not worth 125 quid.

To be honest I don’t think the club have our anniversary justice and made it just about making money.

Which makes me feel better about deciding to go for the £65 version. Mind you, I can't see that being worth 65 quid. If it wasn't such a good design and such a special occasion I wouldn't have even considered that either. At my age I don't think I'll make it to the 150 !

Ordered the shirt yesterday got a email this afternoon saying it was at the store, my missus picked it up on her way home from work, it's class

Which makes me feel better about deciding to go for the £65 version. Mind you, I can't see that being worth 65 quid. If it wasn't such a good design and such a special occasion I wouldn't have even considered that either. At my age I don't think I'll make it to the 150 !
Further to my previous posts I’d appreciate if anyone based in the UK can confirm if they were charged £81 online by the City Store for the replica shirt (which I was) rather than the £65 that everybody seems to be quoting.

Further to my previous posts I’d appreciate if anyone based in the UK can confirm if they were charged £81 online by the City Store for the replica shirt (which I was) rather than the £65 that everybody seems to be quoting.

What dose your email receipt say ... mine was £65 online (well a little cheeper with the discount ) .. did you opt for express delivery or something.

Same here. I went for the 65 quid one. Even then it’s not really that different to the 1970 shirt....

You never know, modern medicine an all ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.