City's New Kits - 2019/20

Further to my previous posts I’d appreciate if anyone based in the UK can confirm if they were charged £81 online by the City Store for the replica shirt (which I was) rather than the £65 that everybody seems to be quoting.

Mine was 65. You must have gone with the expensive delivery

Phone customer services as I had to call to get the ten per cent discount as it never got put on at checkout they were great and sorted it no probs

What dose your email receipt say ... mine was £65 online (well a little cheeper with the discount ) .. did you opt for express delivery or something.
It was £81 before the delivery charge. I am trying to ascertain if there was a different price for outside the UK. I’m in Ireland and while I appreciate that they have to apply Irish VAT the differential is only 3% which equates to less that £2 not £16. I have asked the shop for explanation but haven’t received one yet. I haven’t seen dual pricing on any store items before (other than the exact VAT differential). I’d like to get to the bottom of it.

It was £81 before the delivery charge. I am trying to ascertain if there was a different price for outside the UK. I’m in Ireland and while I appreciate that they have to apply Irish VAT the differential is only 3% which equates to less that £2 not £16. I have asked the shop for explanation but haven’t received one yet. I haven’t seen dual pricing on any store items before (other than the exact VAT differential). I’d like to get to the bottom of it.

From what I’ve seen , Irland got charged 90e which is around £81 so yep they charged different for abroad..
there are also bank charges and commissions they will add as well as the Irish tax you mentioned (although I thought that freedom of goods movement was ok in the EU until Brexit)

Ordered the shirt yesterday got a email this afternoon saying it was at the store, my missus picked it up on her way home from work, it's class
How’s the sizing? Bigger or Smaller than expected? Or, maybe as advertised??? Need a little help on the order!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.