City's New Kits - 2019/20

From what I’ve seen , Irland got charged 90e which is around £81 so yep they charged different for abroad..
there are also bank charges and commissions they will add as well as the Irish tax you mentioned (although I thought that freedom of goods movement was ok in the EU until Brexit)
Thanks but that doesn’t account for it. I changed currency and paid in GBP. I went back into the website about a half hour ago and it was showing £65. Now it’s gone back to €90 which changes to £81 when you change the currency to GBP. Bizarre. There is no justification for the difference and having bought many items in the shop over the years I have never seen a difference before. Having not received an explanation on the phone I have emailed customer service tonight. For the benefit of anyone who has been ripped off with the £81 charge I’ll update when I receive a response.

I have the same issue with the trainers. Email sent off yesterday at 12pm. Not heard back yet. Will be phoning on Monday if I haven’t heard anything

Might be because the trainers were for pre order mate. They won't be sent out till the 4th Sep I've got them ordered as well.

Which makes me feel better about deciding to go for the £65 version. Mind you, I can't see that being worth 65 quid. If it wasn't such a good design and such a special occasion I wouldn't have even considered that either. At my age I don't think I'll make it to the 150 !
the 150 anniv. will be purple as by then it will be classic...

Might be because the trainers were for pre order mate. They won't be sent out till the 4th Sep I've got them ordered as well.

The initial batch sold out very early then they came back on sale mid afternoon with a pre order date.

I ordered the initial batch along with the limited shirt and my order is still saying picking/order not tracked.

I am very worried my order along with a lot of other won’t be fulfilled. Which will piss me right off as I ordered around 7:30am, so must have been one of the first few as well

The initial batch sold out very early then they came back on sale mid afternoon with a pre order date.

I ordered the initial batch along with the limited shirt and my order is still saying picking/order not tracked.

I am very worried my order along with a lot of other won’t be fulfilled. Which will piss me right off as I ordered around 7:30am, so must have been one of the first few as well

Mate I ordered the trainers at 7.30am and it was for pre order then. Because you've ordered both together it'll be sent as one delivery that's what u paid for ye? They wont send them separately unless you did 2 transactions? I'm sure come Wed they'll ship both trainers and shirt together.

Thanks but that doesn’t account for it. I changed currency and paid in GBP. I went back into the website about a half hour ago and it was showing £65. Now it’s gone back to €90 which changes to £81 when you change the currency to GBP. Bizarre. There is no justification for the difference and having bought many items in the shop over the years I have never seen a difference before. Having not received an explanation on the phone I have emailed customer service tonight. For the benefit of anyone who has been ripped off with the £81 charge I’ll update when I receive a response.
you could also try contacting city via supporters services on twitter,if you are on twitter add them and send them a "DM" ,direct message,they always respond to any question i have etc,good luck.

https://twitter.com/ManCityHelp

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.