City's New Kits - 2019/20

Ordered the 125 boxed shirt,not heard a thing have just rang customer services (0161 444 1894) to ask about money being taken ,quoted order number etc told that they will look into delay and email me back after checking with the warehouse

The sprit of Bernard Halford lives on !

Totally pissed of with the shambles that is Manchester City merchandising team
Big fanfare for a special launch and then Cock it up big style

Ordered the 125 boxed shirt,not heard a thing have just rang customer services (0161 444 1894) to ask about money being taken ,quoted order number etc told that they will look into delay and email me back after checking with the warehouse

The sprit of Bernard Halford lives on !

Totally pissed of with the shambles that is Manchester City merchandising team
Big fanfare for a special launch and then Cock it up big style

Let us know how you get on. The operator I spoke to put me on hold while he supposedly checked with the warehouse. He came back with "Its out of stock"

Yes UK time, I thought the website might throw you in a queue like it does when ordering tickets. I got online about 7:20 and just kept refreshing the page. The items appeared online to order about 7:30am ish.

The thing that has me even more pissed me off is my cousin ordered one about 8:15am and picked his up from the store on Saturday after the match.
Sounds like a Kitbag website issue. Problem is if an 8am time is announced and they're offering them earlier that's unfair to some and I bet they got into the situation where there were none left at 8am so have had to sell some after 8am at the expense of those ordering earlier by cancelling theirs which is unfair to them.

Bunch of numpties!

So, has anyone actually received their £125 shirt yet, or been able to track the order?

My cousin collected his on Saturday after the match. He ordered around 8:15 am (about 45 mins after me).

My feeling is they have fucked up massively and maybe have not taken the time ordered as the priority and just fulfilled the orders in a random fashion until they ran out?

My cousin collected his on Saturday after the match. He ordered around 8:15 am (about 45 mins after me).

My feeling is they have fucked up massively and maybe have not taken the time ordered as the priority and just fulfilled the orders in a random fashion until they ran out?
Obviously some issues with the automated picking facilities ...
giphy.gif

Just rang the store to chase my order for the authentic shirt and the jacket. They are telling me the jacket is out of stock but the shirt will be shipped to me tonight or tomorrow. They will issue a refund for the jacket and send my shirt. I can see it being the other way round if anything . Fingers crossed I will get an email confirmation in the next 24 hours.

Unfortunately, I had a feeling this was the way it would pan out with some of these orders. Kitbag are a shambles when it comes to dealing with one-off surges in demand like this.
Puma should takeover out club shop instead of Kitbag

Having the same issue as most my authetic shirt is coming up as Charged/Not Shipped and Replica is still picking so god knows if anything will come or not.

Fooking assholes I’ve just called to find out about my order of the special edition and told I’m not Getting it as it out of stock. They have made no effort to inform me or refund me even though they took the money at the time. I asked why say it is available at time of buying but now saying it’s out of stock. I bought it at 8am so how it available then out of stock is beyond me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.