City's New Kits - 2019/20

Did you get an email or any communication from Hermes as to when they were delivering
I had an email, but only got it after delivery due to problems with my email.
The item never tracked on the City website, but clicking the tracking link on City’s despatch email took me to Hermes tracking site.

I had an email, but only got it after delivery due to problems with my email.
The item never tracked on the City website, but clicking the tracking link on City’s despatch email took me to Hermes tracking site.
Cheers, the hermes link just says order placed since 9pm last night. Hopefully will hear something tomorrow

Finally received the standard replica shirt today, to go with the jacket that arrived yesterday. Lovely piece of work. It would have made a cracking home kit. Just a couple of minor whinges with it. The "letter of incorporation" label would have been better if it was an actual cloth label, rather than the iron on version the shirt has. But, seeing as it'll never be seen in normal use, It's not a big deal really. However, the ship on the back of the neck would have been much better if it had been embroidered on rather than (again) the iron on effort that the club/Puma have gone with. That might not stand up to too many washes.

Reactions: mat
Got mine today, such a nice shirt. They missed a trick not making it the home kit.

Is anybody’s shirts or was anybody’s shirts on pending ? Mine been on pending since the order went in..
seen some messages on here with picking but not seen anyone with pending ..
Order went in at 7am in the day and had confirmation that it went in and all paid but had no contact since despite several email asking what’s going on.
had email for a second order for trainers saying Dispatched today

Edit
It’s in progress not pending .. has anybody’s shirt order Beenn this ?

Is anybody’s shirts or was anybody’s shirts on pending ? Mine been on pending since the order went in..
seen some messages on here with picking but not seen anyone with pending ..
Order went in at 7am in the day and had confirmation that it went in and all paid but had no contact since despite several email asking what’s going on.
had email for a second order for trainers saying Dispatched today

Edit
It’s in progress not pending .. has anybody’s shirt order Beenn this ?
Mine went from picking to shipped after getting email from City that it was now with Hermes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.