City's New Kits - 2019/20

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by mag, 28 Feb 2019.

1. cityzen81

cityzen81

Nope never seen pending status for any order I have done over the years. Always picking, charged/not shipped then shipped.

You say your order went in at 7am? They didn’t appear for sale before 7:30am. If you mean 8am then a lot of orders around that time (specifically 8am & 8:01 for some reason) seem to have been cancelled

2. blueparrot

blueparrot

Got mine this afternoon, plus an e- mail from customer services saying my card had been refunded £12.50 as my cityzen discount hadn’t benn applied at purchase.

3. blueparsman

blueparsman

Now saying at the hub so must be something to be delivered. I saw the items on eBay shocking

Stirling1978 likes this.
  4. CityBrat64

CityBrat64

Team supported:
    Manchester City
    Mine at Hub as well, looking good for tomorrow I think. Hopefully those on ebay don't get sold but I won't hold my breath

Stirling1978 likes this.
  5. tommybooth

tommybooth

05/09/2019 14:55 At the national sorting hub . Will be wearing it down the pub hopefully. Just awaiting info on the Romas.

6. tommybooth

tommybooth

Has to be worn. Never going to sell it. Might frame it after a couple of years.

7. Sports Washing FC

Sports Washing FC

Got my replica today. Not sure I’ll ever buy another city kit again. 10/10.

What are the chances the replicas sell out? Will there be loads more made? Almost don’t want to wear this one in case I ruin it..

8. blueparsman

blueparsman

If the special edition does arrive it will defo never be worn. Keep to pass on to my son. I got the replica from sports direct as my size ran out in city store as time they told me spec edition was cancelled and I was getting refunded. So I’m gonna be one of the lucky ones. I imagine there will be more replica tops made available in the coming weeks as it was so popular at shop on sat. One thing I must add is the Roma trainers are mint. Scared to get them dirty

Otamendi's Beard likes this.
  9. wolfie1988

wolfie1988

Mine came today and alas a medium was too small ;(

If anybody is looking for a medium replica jersey with Silva 21 printed in the 125 Years printing, I'm looking for what I paid for it which was £70 including the printing

Last edited: 6 Sep 2019
  10. shinpads

shinpads

My authentic one finally arrived yesterday, for the time being it will be staying in its box, they are a very slim fit so I will have to get rid of the beer belly before I venture out in it. I did manage to get a replica one in the same size also but the fit on that one is a lot more forgiving so that will get worn a lot. I would like to say it was worth the wait and the fucking about to get it, but as beautiful a thing as it is city have hugely fucked up on the distribution, and I feel so sorry for those who ordered and have had them cancelled. The communication was abysmal , I had ordered mine and chose next day delivery at an extra cost, for it to turn up almost a week later, with no response from the shop either by email or tweets whatsoever I did call them on tuesday, they didnt seem to have a clue what was going on and gave me a vague promise that i would get an email in the follwing 48 hours, the only thing they did do during the phone call was to refund what I had paid for next day delivery. So happy I got one but that was only down to me logging on to the website early and them magically appearing at 730.