City's pre-season tour in the US

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most sporting events in the US start the broadcast on the hour with a short pregame discussion and then kickoff or tip off. Guessing with these matches it'll be that, a commercial and then kickoff.
Plus you have to throw in the obligatory national anthem every time a packet of chips / crisps are opened? ;)

Im flying into NYC Thursday week from Dublin for the Milan game. 4 day trip. Have the old man who’s t total with me. Any NYC blues or British & Irish Blues advise me where’s best to go for a few beers with fans.
Are you and big Tony going out for a spot of fishing at the Jersey Shore?

Im flying into NYC Thursday week from Dublin for the Milan game. 4 day trip. Have the old man who’s t total with me. Any NYC blues or British & Irish Blues advise me where’s best to go for a few beers with fans.
OSC was a great to have a few beers with city fans, the guy that runs it is originally from Manchester, and their social media fella is a good laugh

Amity Hall 80 West 3rd Street, Greenwich Village

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.