City's pre-season tour in the US

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kev and Akanji on the plane to the USA.

My contact is on watch.
Hopefully they don't have too much game time until later in the tour.

Last think we want is Kev getting kicked/tired before the real stuff starts.

Although friendlies mean fuck all resultwise it'll be interesting to see how we compare against Celtic, with the rags playing Rangers....I'm sure our Scottish posters from either team wouldn't agree but, they're both near enough the same level these days.

Hopefully they don't have too much game time until later in the tour.

Last think we want is Kev getting kicked/tired before the real stuff starts.

Although friendlies mean fuck all resultwise it'll be interesting to see how we compare against Celtic, with the rags playing Rangers....I'm sure our Scottish posters from either team wouldn't agree but, they're both near enough the same level these days.
I thought they said only our two Croats will join up, the other 12 who played after the Euros group stages plus Alvarez & Savinho won't go.

Anyone know when the team are flying out today?

Channelling my inner AvGeek on flightradar I couldn’t see an obvious scheduled flight from Manchester (although I wonder if the IT issues will impact plans).

Anyone know when the team are flying out today?

Channelling my inner AvGeek on flightradar I couldn’t see an obvious scheduled flight from Manchester (although I wonder if the IT issues will impact plans).
They are due to be going out on the Atlas Air 747 that landed yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.