City's pre-season tour in the US

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afraid not. A lot of them in the Instagram comments kicking off, as if our throwaway games in America were a priority for Rodri or De Buryne.
Won’t be long until proper games will be played abroad anyways.

It’s a shocking travelling squad I doubt I will even watch any of the games. Complete waste of time for everyone

Squad was about as I expected. Considered getting a ticket for one of the places within a 6 hour drive but in the end it’s cheaper for me to fly to Manchester and watch a league game. Just can’t pay $100+ for a “cheap” seat to watch the next generation.

Won’t be long until proper games will be played abroad anyways.

It’s a shocking travelling squad I doubt I will even watch any of the games. Complete waste of time for everyone
Well that’s fair enough. But I am looking forward to my visit to Chorley. Following City is not an option. It’s a life sentence no parole.

Completely expected but still, when you see the list written down you really see it's the EDS squad with first team keepers, Haaland and Grealish. We probably should have sent the EDS coaches out there and gave pep an extended rest.

We've got a really tough start to the season, going to be a concern as to how ready we will be. Vast majority of the first team will be seeing their first minutes in the shield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.