City's pre-season tour in the US

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally agree. Not arsed how many of the 1st team make the tour, living over here now I'll take every opportunity I can to see the lads. I'll get to see SWP and Lescott in Chapel Hill during a pub Q&A Sunday evening, I'm going to the training session Monday and the game Tuesday. Fuck it, I bleed blue...I can't not go and see City if they're within driving distance. CTID!
Good on you mate.
Many likes for this post.

well done, and your note about Sunday's event (decent bar) allowed me to find this:

Cheers for that info! I'd been trying to figure out where to eat :) Parking sounds like it will be a bit gnarly downtown, so I'm glad I stumped up for a campus spot already.

One for the Goalkeeping gloves geeks. Looks like Eddy has changed glove sponsorship again.
Most pointless sponsorship ever. No-one wants to know what gloves he wears, they want to know the boots that help him ping those pinpoint passes around.

Looking forward to seeing Perrone - he got a full Argie cap recently so along with Bobb, Lewis and our 4 big names even without its 14 missing stars the squad can at least boast 7 full internationals before Kova & Josko join up.
8 full internationals currently it seems - Tomas Galvez has 3 senior caps for Finland!

Training in USA
training-12-team.jpg

Last edited:
Most pointless sponsorship ever. No-one wants to know what gloves he wears, they want to know the boots that help him ping those pinpoint passes around.
It’s more for the placards, posters, tags, and digital images with Eddie’s face and endorsement message on them which surround the gloves in stores and online.

Just an attempt to nudge buyers toward those gloves over others when they have already decided to buy a new pair.

As expensive as City tickets have gotten, I will always be grateful in comparison to this.

Not even near the front of the stand. Not to mention the ridiculous ticket fee. For preseason.

Screenshot_20240721_142703_Chrome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.