City's 'Softest' Ever Player ?

Have I just missed it or have we really gone 8 pages without someone mentioning Samaras?

I used to cringe watching him play sometimes. Ran around the pitch like a girl, never put himself about, never got stuck in and not only did he never win headers, he never seemed like he wanted to(probably afraid of dirtying his hair) he was an absolute embarrassment. Hard to believe it was Stuart "Psycho" Pearce who signed him.

Oh, and Elano. Was brilliant for the first few months but then teams found him out and started to get physical and he didn't like it. Welcome to the Premier League mate.

chanceatthefarpost said:
Cant believe it took 7 pages before somebody mentioned N.Summerbee. His old man might be a legend but he was a sh1thouse of the highest order.

I know Nicky. He's a great Lad.

ForzaMancini said:
Clichy
Silva NO!
A Johnson
Wright-Phillips NO!

Or is the 'softest' ever player some form of euphumism?
Considering Merlin and sweeps sizes, they are both tough tenacious little bastards

peoffrey said:
chanceatthefarpost said:
Cant believe it took 7 pages before somebody mentioned N.Summerbee. His old man might be a legend but he was a sh1thouse of the highest order.

I know Nicky. He's a great Lad.

I'm sure he is. Doesn't change the fact he was a workshy, lazy twat on the pitch, and the only City player i've seen give the v's to his own fans.

ForzaMancini said:
Clichy
Silva
A Johnson
Wright-Phillips

Or is the 'softest' ever player some form of euphumism?
I think Silva is the dirtiest player in our team. Concentrate on him next time we play, when the opposition has the ball, he's a dirty bastard! How he gets away with some of the challenges he puts in without getting booked I don't know. And he's always calling the ref a "puta" or "putan" which is the most offensive swear word in the Latin/Hipanic languages.

He's a feisty fucker is our David!

Jérôme Boateng is an absolute shit house. He's scared of his own shadow.
Robinho couldn't muscle his way out of being wrapped up in toilet roll.
Martin Petrov was/is soft as shit, he put one tackle in as a City player, one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.