City's Transfer Window Haul

the--dud said:
g180aj said:
gignac would be a great signing 24 years old top scorer in france last year by 7 goals playin for toulouse and he is 6ft 2" a propper forward
Gignac would be a fantastic signing yes, but the only minor issue I'd have with him is that he likes to drift out left a lot. Which we all know is Robbies territory so I'm not sure how that would work... He's not the sort of striker that stands and waits outside the 16-yard box, he drifts all the time, which is a good quality anyway...
I'd say he's very similar to Henry in many ways

is this the new area size. lol

does no1 think higuain from real would be good, what with them getting benzema, roughly same age, same position, i would think higuain might feel a litle un wanted, despite being there top goal scorer i think, whats everyone else think?

craigen said:
does no1 think higuain from real would be good, what with them getting benzema, roughly same age, same position, i would think higuain might feel a litle un wanted, despite being there top goal scorer i think, whats everyone else think?

I don't think they want to sell higuain. He was good last season

"I don't think they want to sell higuain. He was good last season"

couldnt agree more, but y by benzema then, same age, same atributes, with kaka, tranny and more on the way is he going to get the place he deserves

"I don't think they want to sell higuain. He was good last season"

couldnt agree more, but y by benzema then, same age, same atributes, with kaka, tranny and more on the way is he going to get the place he deserves

11.52 Toulouse have rejected a second improved bid from Lyon for striker Andre-Pierre Gignac, with president Olivier Sadran determined to keep hold of his star.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.